Sunday, February 5, 2017

Blogger Recognition Award 2017

The Blogger Recognition Award


We'd Like to Thank

It is an honor to be nominated for this award and we would like to thank those responsible (alphabetically). Thank you, Bennettv from Faking it Mostly and Victoria from Reverie Dolls! We visit both blogs regularly. Faking it Mostly has great DIY ideas (the sectional couch is a favorite) and Reverie Dolls has wonderful photo shoots. Thank you, again!

The Rules


  • Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  • Write a post to show the award.
  • Give a brief story of how your blog started.
  • Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
  • Select other bloggers (2 or more) for this award; let them know they were nominated by commenting on their blog.


My/Our Story

I've been asked this many times (you can look back and check) and I never get tired of sharing. When we got our first digital camera I practiced using it by taking photos pf Melody in her outfits. I was putting together a fashion book. Then in January 2013 my dear friend asked me to check out her niece's doll blog. It was adorable, introduced me to Doll Diaries, and sparked the idea that I could use those photos for something more. To make our blog stand out I added the love of tea. I still have Peacock Poise bookmarked and read it now and then.

My/Our Advice


  1. First and foremost, be true to you and what makes you unique. From your blog design and layout to your post content, make yourself happy first. If you like or love your results, so will your readers. 
  2. Second, share the love. Give shout outs to your favorite blogs and comment on your favorite posts. Be respectful when you comment. Remember the author of that blog/post took a lot of time creating it just as you do.


My/Our Nominees

If you don't normally post awards on your site, please feel free to leave your responses in the comment section below. ☮



Best wishes to all!

2 comments:

  1. Aw we love your blog too! You deserve this award, and we thank you for doing it. I love the tea aspect of your blog and your lego calendars are awesome! Here's to many more wonderful doll years together! :)

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete