Sunday, January 10, 2016

Third Blogoversary Part 2

Party Time!


Grace, Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Melody, 2 or more

Time to party!

Look at all the food.
Looks yummy!
Pass the sandwiches.
I'll take the strawberries.
Cinnamon cake, please.
Don't forget the raspberry cordial!
(laughing)
This is good.
The bubbles tickle.
I think I'd have 3 glasses of this, if left alone with the bottle.
Ooo, Diana, are we a bit greedy.
(laughing)
Any ideas for the next year?
Hmmm, being new, I'm not sure, but might think of something in time.
Great!
I do think you need to do a Kitchen Class with Xyra.
Oooo! That sounds like fun. What's this?
It's a dirty, dusty road sundae.
A what?
A dirty, dusty road sundae. A dusty road is vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, malt powder, and whipped cream. This one has chocolate ice cream and Ovaltine chocolate malt powder.
It's big enough to share.
Love it.
This is good.
Yum!
What's next?
A game!
Let's try Uno dice.
I think we should read the instructions again.
(laughing)

Thank you for celebrating with us! What's you favorite party food and game?

Best wishes!




No comments:

Post a Comment