Sunday, March 9, 2014

New Pet

Littlest Pet Shop Mystery Pack Pet

Melody, Kirsten, Lanie, all

Isn't she cute?
So very tiny.
Definitely a tea cup variety
What shall we name her?

That spiral above her eye looks like a Goetz Caramel Cream...Cara?
Carey?
Mel?
Um, no.
(laughing)
Candy?
Creme?
Maybe just Caramel?


Which name do you like best? Leave your vote in the comment section below. Don't like any of those, propose an alternative.

Best wishes,



Xyra's PS. Haley slept in while we were doing this photo shoot series. Look for her to debut and review a new tea soon.

12 comments:

  1. I think.... Candy! Nice cute little post! :)
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Carmelotta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I think Cara is a nice name! :)

    - elly

    Oh, and I am having a giveaway on my blog!
    Here's the address:

    2dollstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little kitty. Cara would be a great name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Caramel the best, but any name would be cute on her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creme or Caramel. She's adorable! I used to collect Littlest Petshop animals. I eventually got rid of them though, because I didn't play with them much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She's from one of those mystery packs. Most of ours are from the Happy Meal promotions; with the exception of the turtles featured in a previous post.

      Delete