Thursday, March 6, 2014

Doll Finds Part 2

Pier 1 and Michaels

Pier 1

Yep, that's right, Pier 1. Xyra found two "leather" wrap bracelets in the clearance been for 98 cents each. Sadly, one does not work as a belt, it takes two. The good thing is lavender and silver go really well together.

Check those clearance jewelry bins.


Micheals

Armed with a 50% coupon Xyra went in search of that doll trunk for our non-AG wardrobe items. She did not like the Springfield Collection one, but she did find this great box and a smaller one to hold accessories. It will be a craft project to turn into a wardrobe, but we love the pattern and know she can do it.
While there, Xyra also picked up a robe, boots, hangers, modge podge, and bird house. You know those last two will be featured in future posts.

That's all for today. Come back to get the details on the items from Target.

Best wishes,




4 comments:

  1. Love your Doll Size Finds!! Especially the box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The box is awesome! It's tall and deep. The best part was that at regular price it was 1/4 the Springfield trunk AND it was 50% that price. :-) Even if I mess up the transformation to a wardrobe it will still be super useful.

      Delete
  2. I like your dolls name & the belts look cute!

    I have a giveaway if you want to join!
    http://oldestsister.blogspot.com/2014/03/charm-it-bracelets.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Annie! Thank you. I'm glad to hear you like Melody's name and the belt idea.

      I saw your post about the charm it bracelet. It's adorable and the charms are super cute. thank you for inviting me to join in as well, but I think I must pass. However, I will share about it here and on google+.

      Delete