Friday, August 2, 2019

Kirsten's Stroll

Through the 1854 Meadow

Hi! I recently was the model for a period photo shoot. I even had a chance to take Sari with me. So much fun and I hope you like the photos. 


The Photos










So which was your favorite?


The Details

Apron: Kirsten's Meet Outfit (AG Archived)
Bonnet: Kirsten's Accessories (AG Archived)
Dress: Addy's Plaid Summer Set (AG retired)
Pantaloons: crafter outfit
Socks: Kirsten's Birthday Outfit (AG Archived)
Boots: Red Vinyl Jumper Outfit (AG retired)
Doll: Kirsten's Doll (AG Archived)

Hope you have a lovely Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Kirsten, hello. Well you are a very talented little model. I think you will be a cover girl in no time at all. My favorite photo is the last one, where you are playing with Sari. It looks like you and Sari are having big fun. Regards, Ms. Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Ms. Dorothy! Yes, we really are having fun! Discussing the meadow and watching the bees flit from flower to flower.
      ~Kirsten

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Kirsten is such a pretty doll. I was disappointed that AG archieved her. They've brought back most of the characters they have archived in the past.
    P.S I'm doing a Q&A on my personal blog so if you have questions feel free to ask them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it would be nice if they brought Kirsten back out, but in a nice way. I feel for poor Felicity.

      Great Q&A!

      Delete
  3. Kirsten is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so sweet!

      You're going to love this week's posts. :-D

      Delete