Monday, August 5, 2019

Enjoying the Outside

Hot, Humid, but Still Great


Sometimes it is just nice to sit in the shade with some treats and a good book or friend. I figured a nice iced tea party would work. Gem is my guest. We had a lovely time.






Details

I found this cafe set online for a nice price and was able to go get it for our collection. Turns out it is the Journey Girls Cafe set and it has been reviewed by Say Hello to My Little Friends and My Journey Girls Dolls Adventures back in 2016. Ours is slightly different. Grace will showcase the differences tomorrow and we'll do our own review. 

In the meantime, you can check out the previous reviews by clicking the links above or here:
My Journey Girls Dolls Adventures
Say Hello to My Little Friends

À bientôt!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Grace, it looks like you and Gem have found the perfect spot for a shady repast. Enjoy! Regards, Ms. Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Ms. Dorothy!
      Yes, that is a great spot. Thank you!
      ~Grace

      Delete