Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Celebrity Birthday Shout Out

Happy Birthday, Harry!

You're a Wizard!

Born July 31, 1980 Harry turns 39 this year. 
Our Harry looks a bit younger. (giggles)
I'm Hufflepuff, but today I'll cheer for Harry with a "Go, Go, Gryffindor!" Three cheers for Harry!
Oh, I almost forgot my glasses! Had to dig these out today. 
These are my first glasses; they're a little crooked because I would fall asleep wearing them. (giggles) Someone "oculus reparo" please.

What is your favorite Harry Potter memory? Book or movie?

I asked Xyra and she said she really liked the midnight book releases. She started going with Goblet of Fire. The crowds were a lot of fun!

Best wishes!

6 comments:

  1. Harry looks incredibly young for his age. Yes, Happy Birthday Harry! Apparently I'm a Gryffinclaw (hybrid house of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw). I even took an online test. It was quite accurate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (giggles) Yes, he does! Xyra is a Ravenpuff. She may have taken the same test!
      ~Melody

      Delete
  2. Oh and my favorite Harry Potter (book and movie) is The Deathly Hallows. My favorite Harry Potter memory is when my sisters and I all played Quiditch in our backyard. Unfortunately we couldn't fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a lot of fun! Ooo! I just realized we have enough people for a Quidditch team! Hmm...
      ~Melody

      Delete
  3. I remember those midnight book releases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun! I wish I had known you back then would have added to the experience!

      Delete