Thursday, December 20, 2018

December 8 9 10 11 of 24

Quick Views

We are still trying to catch up! 
It's amazing how a little things can totally derail plans. 
So here are quick glimpses of what we found behind the doors for December 8, 9, 10, and 11.
We found some fun items.

December 8

Oh no! I can't find my kitty photo. Oh well, it was cute. You'll have to take my word for it. (sighs) Now behind our Mega Construx door is an easy build, but very appropriate for us...two tea cups and a lantern.
Here's a close up. (gasps and giggles) There are my kitties too...see in the background! 


December 9

Oh, this is fun! Behind door number 10 I spy two puppies trying to play with a kitten who is trying to nap. Look out pups! AND I built a park clock.
Closer look at both. Enjoy!


December 10

Hi! So on December 11 both door hold items with blades or runners. I got to build this tiny sled.
And the two kitties are ice skating.
Great theme day! (giggles)

December 11

Okay, so my build is kind of like Grace's on December 9; two items complete and one in pieces. In my case, the blue teddy needed to have his head attached.
And like Kaya I spy to pups trying to play with a kitty in a flower pot. Not sure that is a good idea.


I'm not sure if we will have more quick glimpses tomorrow or if tree decorating is on the agenda. Please stay tuned!
And if we've made any mistakes in our post today, we'll correct them soon. 😕😟😂💖

Best wishes,

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work and generating the crowd!

    ReplyDelete