Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Days 4 and 5 of 24 Plus

Countdown Continues to Continue

December 4 Advent Calendars

Hmmm, finding the numbers certainly is interesting. (thoughtfully) Oh, four, where are you...
Ah, here you are!
So cute! A kitty getting ready to snuff out a candle. 
This one definitely is easier.
Oh! Well, this is interesting. Nothing really to build.
A new wig for the doll. Our first re-wigging. (giggles)
At least now she's really ready to hit the slopes.

December 5 Advent Calendars

I don't know what everyone is talking about; I found 5 right away.
Let's see what's behind door number 5...
Oooo! A cute kitty with many bells. I love it.
The Mega Construx calendar has a grouping of numbers. Behind door five what do I find?
The puppy!
Four pieces.
But so adorable when put together.
(giggles) The doll really looks like she's skiing!

The Plus

Hey, Mel!
Yeah. What's up, Kirsten?
I just had my turn opening the calendars. They're really cute, but I think something is missing.
What's on your mind?
Well... (moves in and whispers in Melody's ear)
Oh! Yes! Absolutely! (high fives)
Get right on it!
You know it! I'm off to get supplies!

What do you think Kirsten thinks is missing? What is she up to?

Best wishes,

#AdventCalendars2018

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...I'm anxious to see!!

    We decided to save our calendar for next year, something to look forward to. The one with the cats is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one was a total surprise. It's cute and challenging. Some of the numbers really blend.

      Delete