Monday, April 4, 2016

Birthday Tea Surprise

Double Birthdays

Grace, Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Lea, Melody, 2 or more

The Fun Begins

Hi, Haley! You look nice. What are you doing?
It's Rebecca's birthday so we're having tea. Would you like to join us?
It's my birthday too!
It is?! Teen you must join us!
But I'm not dressed.
Pishaw! I can fix that in no time. Just put this around your shoulders and fix with this pin. There now you're good to go. (giggles)
(giggles)
Now, you can sit in this chair...
But what about you?
I'll serve. Would you like some cake.
I'm not that fond of cake.
Ice cream then.
Yes, please!
(giggling and footsteps approaching)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEA!
(singing) Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear, Le-a! Happy birthday to you!
What?! (laughing)
We're sorry your gift isn't wrapped.
That's okay.
We Hope you like it.
Ohhhh! Cool! A sloth! I love it!
(laughing) Looks like Rebecca got an animal too.
Cute bunny.
Camila! Stay away from the cookies!

Thank you for celebrating with us today!

Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday girls! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyeux Anniversaire, Rebecca and Lea! Happy Birthday! It looks like your birthday tea was a hit. I can't get over how much you look like Rebecca, Lea! You are almost twins.

    ~Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The tea was a hit and Haley told me the same thing when we got the barrette in my hair.
      ~Lea

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Rebecca! Sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete