Friday, March 6, 2015

OG: MAP 2

Our Generation Mad About Plaid

Who Wears it Best

The other day Melody reviewed a great new outfit - the Our Generation Mad About Plaid outfit.In fact, it is such a neat outfit the girls barely made any changes to how they wore it. Everyone wanted to try the comfy socks and boots. Let's see how they made it unique.

Melody

I was the easy one. You already saw how I wanted to wear it...with the Boho Beauty vest.


Kaya

Love these socks, but I liked them folded down over the boots. For added warmth I grabbed our navy sweatshirt.


Kirsten

This is a great outfit. Matched my hair ribbons and everything. I pulled the socks waaaay up and added the reversible, quilted vest - red side out.


Lanie

We share really well, but might fight over this outfit now and then. Wonderful for fall, winter, and early spring. I grabbed my white denim jacket.


Haley

I focused on accessories. A bright red headband and ruffled infinity scarf make this outfit pop.


Hmmm, I just noticed everyone chose to wear their hair up for this one (yes, Kaya and Kirsten always do, but still).

"What do you think? Who wore it best?

Best wishes,

Note: The links above provide more information on wardrobe items. All AG accessories items are from retired sets.

11 comments:

  1. Definitely Lanie! :) She looks super chic!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Melody best! :) Kirsten is probably my second favorite.
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Melody wearing it the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Kirsten because she said "It matches my hair ribbons." How cute. But I also liked Lanie's white denim jacket. AND I liked Kaya with the socks turned down over the boots. Melody is always my real favorite because ...
    Granda Enne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! I'm all about remixing outfits and making them work for each person's taste, and you've all done a great job with that here. I don't know if I can pick who wore it best -- you all look so good in it! I think a bunch of my friends would probably like Melody's version best, but some of them would definitely pick Kirsten's, and my friend Tegan would like Kaya'aton'my's version best. I like the ruffled placket of the shirt, so I would pick Melody's version for myself.

    Love,
    Audra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Audra! Thank you for stopping by and voting. :-)

      Delete
  6. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and votes. Haley needs to try better next time, but she's okay with it - happy in her own style even if it is left of center.

    Melody has won this round with Kirsten following closely behind and Lanie and Kaya tied in third place.

    (I included all mentions in the tally.)

    Thank you again! :-D

    ReplyDelete