February Icky Weather
Today is supposed to get up to 50 degrees...HA! Definitely, not getting there to day. It's really rainy. today and cold enough for a knit hat. I took Bijoux for a short walk and we didn't get very far; she wanted to go back where it was warm and toasty.
- Hat: this is our new pink hat from Lady Vanyer. I didn't need the scarf...I think.
- Coat: I love this coat. It's pink! Yay. It's the Rainy Day Coat from AG. (retired 2015)
- Sweater: You can't see it, but I'm wearing a long sweater under the coat. I'm glad I did; keeping me warmer than a tee shirt. It's the one from the Snow Good to See You outfit. I love the different pinks!
- Pants: We've had these for ages! I love them. So very comfy AND they have pink flowers near the hem on the one leg. They're from the Photographer Outfit. (retired 2011).
- Shoes: We picked these and the matching handbag up at The Queen's Treasures. You'll see us wearing them a lot. Stylish and comfy.
- Pup: Bijoux is the AG Pomeranian puppy. You can read about her adoption here.
Xyra Aside: It is raining today. Just misting when I took these shots, but the area was wet. to protect Bijoux's paws I folded a piece of cling film or plastic wrap so it fit just under her. I was able to shoot around it, but it's visible in one or two.
So what do you think of my outfit? How is the weather where you are? Which is your favorite photo?
See you again soon!
Note: Tea Time with Melody Q is not affiliated with American Girl or The Queen's Treasures. All items featured in the post were purchased for our collection or received as a gift from friends and family. All links are provided for educational and informative purposes. No purchase is required or suggested to enjoy the post.