Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Staying Stocked with Supplies

Taking Stock and Stuff

Hi! Good to see all of you today! What do you think of my new glasses and hat? 
I loooovvvveee them. They go perfectly with this outfit. (giggles)


Planning

Do you make lists? We do. 
When you have 11 dogs, 8 cats, 3 rabbits, 2 horses, a calf, goat, llama, and monk seal to care for it's best to make lists to keep track of supplies.
Sometimes it would be great if we could take Starburst with us to help carry everything.
I wonder how many odd looks we'd get if she walked through the door. (giggles) Anyway, the other day we needed cat food and headed out.

At the Store

We always stop to look at the reptiles. This chameleon turned to look at us. I wonder if his cousin is the famous private eye Leon Chameleon?
The bearded dragons were really on the move and made me laugh.

How many bearded dragons do you see? there may be more than you think. (giggles) We visited the birds and small animals too, but didn't get any photos. Booooo. Maybe next time.

Cat food aisle! Yay!
We pulled quite a few cans from the shelf. 
Leaning tower of cat food! (laughs) When we what we needed we checked out and headed home.

Bloopers

Okay, this is a strange picture of me, but doesn't Starburst look adorable?

Do you have pets? If yes, what kind? If no, and you could have one, what would you like to have?

À bientôt!

2 comments:

  1. Grace is so cute! Starburst looks adorable, too! I don't have any pets, but I wish I had a cute little kitten...

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe someday you'll have that little kitten. :)

      Delete