Welcome BackHi! I'm back again with a view from the garden. But first I want to thank all of you for hanging in there and waiting patiently for our next post. We have taken a lot of photos over the past month, but have been so tied up we couldn't get to the computer for fun stuff. I'm betting you understand. Again, thank you for your patience!
SuccessBack in August I showed you all the little green tomatoes on the plant we started from a seed. The other day I went outside to check on them and found quite a few red and ripe and ready for picking!
Aren't they adorable!
Super tasty too!
Here are two next to a tomato from our other plant.
Plus - New OutfitTa da! I have a new outfit. It's a Bahia Outfit. It comes with sandals, shorts, and a long-sleeve tee. I added the headband from the mix and match swim set. How do I look?
- Lea's Bahia Outfit has three pieces (4 if you count each sandal separately) for $28. That ends up being $7 per item (counting each sandal separately). $24 would have been a nicer number.
- The shorts are cute and go on easily. They are on the short side.
- The shirt opens fully in the back with a velcro closure. It is a bit snug on older dolls, but still fits nicely.
- The sandals are really cute. they have a short velcro closure at the back of each heel. Very useful - keeps the sandals snug to her feet so they do not fall off.
- Overall, I think a 4 out of 5 on the outfit; I'm taking a star for price. Based solely on the outfit, it's a 5 of 5.
Tchau! Ate mais tarde!
Note: Tea Time with Melody Q is not affiliated with American Girl. The featured outfit was purchased for our collection from our own money and the review is comprised of our own thoughts and opinions. Links are provided for information purposes only; not purchase is required or suggested.