Once Upon a Time
Grace, Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Lea, Melody, Xyra, all
Have you ever found something interesting while reorganizing and wanted to share it?
We debated saving this for January 8, 2017 to celebrate our 4th Blogiversary...
But it was too fun not to share now.
In a Living Room Not So Far AwayIf you've read my bio you know that I arrived around the turn of the century. Not Samantha's, but 2000 or 2001 if you're a purist. Well, Xyra and Franz got their first digital camera in 2006 and Xyra decided to practice with it. "Lightbulb!" Catalog my belongings. Don't forget I was an only until 2009. Here are the first few pages of the experiment.
She didn't have the layout quite where she wanted it, but worked with it.
So here you see the Urban Outfit next to the Mod Outfit description.
In 2013, Xyra read her first blog and liked it a lot. "Lightbulb!" Start a blog and share these photos with the community.
We've gone from seasonal shifts in attire to almost daily. (giggles) We hope to continue for a long time.
Isn't this a fun memory?
Now More FunWriting a blog uses creativity, grammar, spelling, words, punctuation, etc. That brings us to...
The Text TagBack in May Kara from Doll World tagged us with this survey.
Thank you, Kara!
It seems fitting to end today's post with it.
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to them.
- Answer the original six (6) text-themed questions.
- Add a typographical/word related question of your own for those you tag to answer. [You'll answer a total of seven (7) questions. The last one is always changing.]
- Tag 6 bloggers and notify them that you tagged them.
- Include these rules in your post
Six Original Questions+1/-1
1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
2. What are three words that you love?
adamant, un-pernicious, meow
3. What are three words that you hate?
Hmmm, we don't really dislike any words.
Except for the nasty ones we won't use.
We won't write them out either.
4. If you could create a word, what would it be and what is it's definition?
akindakkan; it's another way to say "okay." (giggles)
5. What are you three favorite punctuation marks?
7. (From Us) What is your favorite part of speech? Break out your "Grammar Rock." (giggles)
Has anyone ever done a photo shoot of you? Yes, but not published in a magazine or online. My senior class photo session with a photographer other than the school provided one.
Our TagsSay Hello to My Little Friends
Treasured Friendships with a Flair
Spreading My Joy
Faking it Mostly
The Doll Wardrobe