Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Green Thumb Endeavors Update 2

Good Things Happen When You Water

Earlier this month I showed you what happens when a groundhog visits. It was kind of sad, but after some watering and care a few of the plants started coming back. So I came up with a plan. 

We moved the little pots that showed promise to a higher part of the porch. Then I found something to use as a fence.
Oh, hey! This is our tomato plant; the one we started from seeds. Looks good, right? I'm hoping the cage will keep it safe.


[Sixteen Days Pass]

Return to the Porch

We've, well, Lea and I, have been watering almost everyday. Check it out! We have lettuce and petunias again!
They're small, but it has been really, really hot and humid. And dry! 
Monday and Tuesday were the first days of rain we've had in weeks.

How has the weather been where you are?

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment