Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Haven't Quit!


Hello, dear readers!

I'm certain you have felt I've quit after such an absence. You can have peace of mind knowing I have not. My typist, Xyra, has been bogged down with other projects and I didn't feel quite right asking for her time.

In the meantime, I have been researching different things to add to our posts here. Quotes, customs, tea. In fact, I came across a great e-mail series by The Republic of Tea called Tea 101: An Educational Email Series. It's really cool and I plan to share some of the insights with you.

Thanks to Wegmans grocery stores we've been introduced to two new flavors to enjoy. The one is a black tea blend called Raspberry Earl from Zhena Gypsy.


The description from their website: "The floral aroma of juicy raspberries is perhaps the perfect complement to the sweet citrus and full-bodied flavor of Earl Grey. This more exceptional version of the classic tea is artisan, hand-crafted in small batches and infused with only top-grade essential oils of real fruit to brew a sweet, succulent cup."

It's wonderful!

The other is really a tisane (herbal infusion) from Stash. Strawberry  Pomegranate. It's really good very hot and cold. Not so good lukewarm. :)



I hope you all had a lovely weekend! We did. I know this is kind of an icky picture, but these are lovely Easter flowers we received from a dear friend. Purple tulips and lavender carnations. I even found the flowers on my beret to show off. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment