Friday, November 1, 2019

Trick or Treat 2019

The Costumes

Fashion Correspondent, Draculaura, here. On the scene for Halloween 2019 Trick or Treat. The weather outside is somewhat frightful, but perfectly spooky. It looks like our first three trick or treaters decided on original ideas. I think Haley as Rebecca will be warm. It's around 73 degrees and humid. Lanie's choice of footwear looks good for a trek around the neighborhood. Kristen is just plain foxy! (giggle cackle)
Take a closer look.
Our second set...I definitely feel a theme here. Looks like the Fabulous 50s. Two car hops and a bobby socks-er. I see Grace has chose to skate the neighborhood; could be interesting with the wet roads, wind, and low light. Kaya looks nice in the blue; I'm betting competing greasy spoons! Al's vs. Mel's. (giggle cackle) The coral blouse is lovely on Lea and her hair is in the perfect ponytail.
Take a closer look.
Who is your favorite this year?


Trick or Treat Wrap Up

(laughing) What a night?!
Right!
Those Men in Black guys were fun!
I can't believe they tried to flashy thingy us!
I know!
So many Pennywise clowns. 
Perfectly creeptastic!
I think I counted 5 Annas and Elsas.
The tiny TRex!
Soooo cute!
What are you eating first?
Gummy bears!
So yummy!
I miss Mel.
Yeah, Halloween is one of her favorite holidays.
We had fun at the luncheon Sunday.
I'm sure she is having fun with Uncle K, KJ, and Nadine. 

Costume Details
Lanie: Pineapple guinea pig costume from Petsmart
Haley: Rebecca's Meet Outfit (AG official retired)
Kirsten: Fox felt craft kit
Kaya: Our Generation Deluxe (circa 2015, retired)
Lea: Maryellen's Poodle Skirt Outfit (AG)
Grace: Our Generation Today's Special (OG)

What is your favorite thing about Halloween? Do you prefer fun spooky or frightening spooky?

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment