Thursday, July 27, 2023

A New Silverleaf

The Tea Time Crew is Growing


The beginning of the month Melody went to meet a new sister and welcome her to the family.

Hi, you must be Tina.  I'm Melody.  Cute outfit!


Sure thing.  Nice to meet you.  Thank you!


Hey, the Silverleafs are huggers!


Let's get moving.
What do you mean?
Well, your first Tea Time with Melody Q photo shoot, of course.  

Oh...okay!  I think I should change.  How's this!
Cute.

By the way, what's your favorite color.
Aqua.
Cool!  That will be one of your fun factoid questions and your font color.
Huh?
You'll find out. (giggles)

The Photo Shoot





I'm going to add the Twilight vampire blue filter on these.
Interesting.



Do you like the Twilight saga.
Sure.



Do you think you'd have any special powers?
Hmmm, maybe perfect pitch.



I like it.  So you're a musician?
I sing.
Very nice!



Good job on your first shoot!  
Thanks!


And welcome to the family! 

What's your favorite photo from Tina's shoot?

Xyra's Appendix

Tina is my first second hand American Girl doll.  She was at a friend's store and in very good condition.  Her hair needed a little TLC, but even that was not as bad as I had thought.  Yes, she is 1960s Melody, but as she didn't arrive with books or accessories other than her meet dress, I had no trouble renaming her.  You'll find out more about her in her upcoming Fun Factoids post.



Thank you for stopping.  Come again soon.

signature-fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment