Monday, February 22, 2021

Pull Up a Chair

Kira's Comfy Camping Accessories

I'm not one for collecting too much furniture for the Tea Time crew.  That just takes up so much space.  However, now and then a set screams out to be added to my collection...like this one.  I have to admit a nice rewards certificate and the offer of triple rewards points did help.

An Overview

Everything comes neatly packed in this lovely box.
The rug is really pretty and the pillow is adorable!  
I wish the tag were on the bottom, not the side - easier to tuck under for photos.  I had to rescue it from Mr. Bubbles (our house rabbit).  He has a stuffed pyramid he likes to pick up and bang around and he took a liking to this too. ARGH!  
The rug really goes well with our chosen color scheme.
The design is printed not woven through. A nice heavy fabric.  I had to rescue it from Bubbles too.
THANK YOU!  Setting for two! Two leaf plates, fruit bowls, slices of toast, and cold drinks.
The plant is a bit ho hum.  I've seen more realistic faux plants at Target, but it is cute!  The lantern really works.  I left put the battery tag back in place to save them.  It takes three of those little ones you use in a laser pointer.  
The hexagonal table is lovely!  Yes, it's resin, but looks like wood. Plenty of room for everything plus!

Now let's talk about the chairs. Wow!  They fold flat.  Are resin but look like composite wood.  Are solid, completely functional, and adjustable as reclining camp chairs.  The style is the same as the chairs Snoopy fights with at Thanksgiving, but these don't bite. 😄

So what do you think, Mel?
Oh, I like this addition to our house.  Very comfy.

Thank you for joining us today.  Stay safe and well and warm!

signature-fonts

6 comments:

  1. The part about Snoopy fighting with the chair made me laugh out loud! So cute, I'm still contemplating this set. Wendy and Alex need it for the surf van (although it's getting pretty full with other stuff...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D

      with this set, you're almost done completely outfitting the surf van.

      Delete
  2. What is your favorite blogs??? Is it mine or someone else's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Grace! That is an interesting question. A good discussion topic for a future post. :-) We have many favorites and yours is so new to us; we're still getting acquainted with it.

      Delete
  3. Hi I just wanted to let you know that I am one of your regular readers! I think we all get so busy that we don't get to comment on all of the posts that we read. I definitely read all your posts and I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog! Flo actually reminded me that I should probably let all of my favourite doll bloggers know that I am still here with them, reading their blogs and lurking in the background. I was also injured this year so I've been finally getting back to some kind of normal. Anyway, I just wanted to pop by to say that I love your blog! I will try to comment more regularly here. :)

    ginnie / www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ginnie! Thank you for popping in with a comment. I'm sorry to hear of your injury and pray you continue to recover. Thank you so much for being with us! <3 <3

      Delete