Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Where are You Going to School?

Porch School


Hey, Kirsten!  How's it going?
Great!


I love your set up.
Thank you! It gets a bit crowded, but I like it.


You're looking spiffy today too!
Yeah, studying World War II in history, so I thought I'd dress the part!





Cool!  Oh, and I love how you have the kettle on. (giggles)
It's great.  Gives some added warmth too.




Selfie time!


Thank you for stopping by.  What does school look like for you this year so far?  Do you like it?

Best wishes!  Stay safe and well!


signature-fonts

6 comments:

  1. School's definitely odd this year! I have 1/4 in school, 3/4 online. Kirsten's "school" looks cool - the kettle is definitely a necessity!
    -ForestPoodle88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does sound interesting. I hope it goes well for you. Stay safe and well.

      Thank you. :-) Gotta love the kettle!

      Delete
  2. Mel has definitely channeled her inner Molly in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well, her semi-twin Kirsten did. Mel's hair isn't quite as long. :-)

      Delete
  3. Dear Xyra, the girls look adorable.

    I like your idea. I think it would be great if children had to dress in the clothing of the time period they are studying, if only just for a day. I think it would help them to understand how the people lived.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We had to do an autobiography presentation where we became the person of our focus down to wardrobe. I chose Phillis Wheatley, she became my first favorite poet.

      Delete