Thursday, March 16, 2023

When You Wish Upon A Star

You Go to The Franklin Institute

And the Disney 100 Exhibit

This was so much fun! Last Saturday Xyra, Nonna, Lady NoTea, and I left early in the morning and headed to Philly and The Franklin Institute to see the Disney 100 exhibit.  

Oh, before I get into the details two things.  

1) In the past I've shared links, however, I've noticed when an event ends the link goes to dead space.  So, you'll have ato search Disney 100 on your own.  BUT I will give you the link the Franklin Institute.  :-) Okay, okay!  Here is the one for Disney 100 too - but only once. 

2) This may end up being a bit of a photo dump.  So many fun things and a picture is worth 1,000 words. 

So let the trip begin!

Here we are waiting in the rotunda to enter.  Ben welcomes all!






Mickey greets everyone too!


Check out these great pieces!



Sleeping Beauty!  Xyra's favorite prince.  This book was fun!  The screen changed as you turned the pages.




It's all fun stuff!  If you're not sure what I'm showing you, feel free to ask in the comments.
 




Olaf looks like he's introducing me.  (giggles)













And the Oscar goes to...I've never seen one in person before.  Very cool!




This one is kind of blurry, but she's so cute I had to share it!  She's from the It's A Small World Ride!










And these are just the tip of the ice berg with regards to photos!  I picked the best ones.  The exhibit was amazing! 

What is your favorite Disney movie or TV show or song?  What would you love to see if you could?  What was your favorite photo from my trip?

Thank you for coming!  Hope you have a great day!


signature-fonts

8 comments:

  1. What a fun adventure for Melody and Xyra! Brings back memories of Xyra's time with her family at Walt Disney World. She was there several times--all fun times. Best was staying on the property.
    Gramma Enne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun place to visit. My favorite pic would be Mel with the Porg, super cute!

    ReplyDelete