Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Groundhog Day 2022

Let the Countdown Begin!

Earlier this week!

I love looking at tracks in the snow.
Me too!
These are sweet!
Look out, Bijoux, don't walk in them.
So what do you think will happen on Tuesday?

Looking forward to the Groundhog Day celebration!


Yeah, me too!
Okay, I'm way too cold.  Let's go get some cocoa!
(woof)

Gobbler's Knob 2022

(Yawning) It's too early for this.



(laughing)
But you got dressed, you could have stayed in your pjs.
Then I'd be late for school.
Let's go Phil!
Phil Phil Phil
(laughing) This song is funny.
Look!  There's Miss Pennsylvania!

Hey! I was there!
3 minutes to Phil
Here we go!
So cute!


He's seen his shadow!


Six more weeks of winter.
So much fun and energy!
Go Mel!

I love our Phils!


Are you happy Phil saw his shadow?  
Were you hoping for an early spring?

Thank you for stopping by and celebrating with us!  Have a great day!

(PS. You can see the recap on PCNtv)

Stay safe and well and warm!

signature-fonts

#punxsutawneyphil
#groundhogday
#ghd2022
#gobblersknob
#teatimewithmelodyq
#PCNtv

2 comments: