Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Advent 2021

A New Type of Advent Calendar

Hello!  Happy December!  We received a gorgeous Advent calendar for Christmas.  It's a loose leaf tea calendar of Vahdam teas!

Cool, right?!
Just imagine 24 different teas! 

December 1

I wonder what we have today?

Himalayan Green Tea!

I love the little cannister.  I wonder if they are all the same color?

The leaves look nice and there is enough here for many steeps, not just one cup or one day.


Tea in the pot.

Add the cozy and wait.

(humming)
Look at how much the leaves uncurled!  Love it.


A beautiful color.

Let's give it a taste.  Remember, you shouldn't add milk t green tea, so I'm going to taste it plain and with  honey.

Well, it's good, but a bit grassy. 

The honey takes some of the edge off.  I wonder if a second steeping will be even better?

Yes, the second steeping was less grassy and more mild.  Oh, I put clover honey in the tea. 

Thank you for joining us for this December 1 tea review. I don't think we'll be posting daily; we haven't decided on a schedule yet.  My outfit is from Dressing Dollies; it's super comfy and has pockets!  If you visit the site, this is a Page set.

Oh, and since the calendar was a gift we are not going to search for it online and spoil it learning too much information.  However, Nonna found it on Amazon, so you can too. 😃

A HUGE thank you to our dear friend!

Have a great day!
signature-fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment