Time in the Stylist's ChairIf you look back at my pictures in previous posts you'd see how frizzy my hair was getting. I remember quoting Hermione in one post. (giggling) Anyway, the other day I finally spent some time in the stylist's chair and love my smoother look!
NoteThis wasn't as hard as I thought it would be nor did it take that long. Remember the following things:
- Use the sparkly pick not a brush.
- Gently separate each curl.
- Spritz lightly with water.
- Start combing from the bottom and work your way to the top.
- Twist each lock lengthwise (like when you twirl your own hair while thinking) then roll the twist around itself so it makes curly q close to the scalp.
- When dry, gently undo each curly q and let the hair untwist naturally.