Monday, January 15, 2018

Melody's Birthday 2018

Hanging Out

Grace, Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Lea, Melody, 2 or more

(laughing)
It's been quite a day! One more game to go!
What a weekend for football!
I know, first the Eagles win...
(cheering)
Sad about the Steelers though.
(murmurs of agreement)
And your birthday, Mel.
I wouldn't want to spend it any other way than with you!
Awww!
Yeah, right!
(laughing)
I love this poster! You did a great job with it. Thank you for everything!
Love my new stuffies too! You know I'll share if you need one. Well, maybe. 
(laughing)
Dibs on mer-pusheen!
Ha!
Phil's the best!
I love that the sagoskatt hippo-dile was created by a 10-year old girl named Sonja.
(murmurs of agreement)
Time for the candle!
What did you ask for this year?
Banana cream pie.
Ooooo!
(singing) Happy, happy birthday to you...dear, Mel-o-deeeeee...happy birthday to you!
All right! Dig in!
(laughing)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

If you look closely in the background, you'll see someone joined the party. Did you find who? [Hint: check pictures 1 and 5.]

Xyra's Food Notes
I like to use real food in our scenes; kind of a treat for me to clean up after. This feast included two small Lunchables - cheese pizza and nachos - and a Marie Calendar's singles banana cream pie. With regards to size all were perfect. With regards to treat, in my opinion, all failed. Well, actually the nachos were decent. I don't like cold pizza; however, I did heat these enough to melt the cheese and I thought it was good warmed up. After the shoot, not so much. The pie...the graham cracker crust is not evenly distributed, the pudding watery, the slivered almond topping - just ugh.

Best wishes,

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Melody! Can I have some pie?
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Melody!!!! Hope you had an awesome day!

    -Flo and the whole gang at Say Hello To My Little Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sad about the pie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea football! ;) I like the Patriots, how about you?
    ~justAG
    https://justagd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete