Monday, February 1, 2016

Model Monday: Kaya #2

Feeling Fall

It's warm, but raining and foggy here. Very dreary. A perfect day for a cup of hot tea and curling up with a good book or movie. What are you reading? We just finished Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. But that's another story. 

Anyway, I was also looking through photos on the laptop and saw our shoots from November and the awesome sun and fall foliage. Then I noticed we didn't post these yet.  "Lightbulb!" Did you hear Gru's voice when I said that? (giggles) Love Despicable Me!

The Shoot








Which is your favorite photo?

Shoot Details

Sweater, skirt & tights: OG Beyond Cozy
Shirt: OG Riding Outfit and Horse Care Set
Moccasins: Pow Wow Outfit of Today I (AG retired)
Pyewacket: TQT AWSOM Pet

Yesterday was bright and sunny. Lanie, Grace and I went to check the bird feeder. See those photos tomorrow.

So glad you stopped. Come again soon!

6 comments:

  1. I like the 4th one and the last best. It was warm enough here today to be a fall day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) It might have been here too, but the dampness put a wintry edge on the warmer temperature. :(
      ~Kaya

      Delete
  2. I like the fourth photo. Kaya is so cute. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are all so pretty!:) I love Kaya's outfit, it looks great on her!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete