Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Trip to Nonna's

Meeting New Friends

I guess the story goes way back to November when Rhonda's traveling doll, Willow, made a trip to Pennsylvania. While reading the posts about the trip we noticed that the places Willow and her host family visited were very close to us. So we contacted Rhonda about meeting Nonna.

In December, Xyra and I got to meet Nonna and Amy. Then in January Lanie got to meet Amy. While a lot of time has passed since the last time we saw each other you know we kept in touch via email, facebook, texting, etc. And then this last weekend we were able to visit in person again!

This time I got to go over to Nonna's house and meet Trinity, Thomas, and Gigi. Thomas was sneaky and ducked out of the photos. Next time we'll catch him on film. (giggles)

New Shades

Melody, Trinity
Hi! I'm Melody!
I'm Trinity!
Cute outfit.  Love the shades!
Thanks! I really like your outfit especially the shoes.
Thank you! The top is new. The shoes I borrowed from my sister, Lanie.

Trinity was trying on the sunglasses and headband from the OG Music to My Ears set. The headband is all elastic, so it goes on really easily! We had fun trying the different sunglasses from Set Your Sights on Fun too. The larger, clear, sparkly frames looked good on both of us. Then we laughed because they also made Trinity look a little bit like Edna from The Incredibles. Halloween, maybe?

Ride Around the Neighborhood

Then Gigi and Trinity invited me to ride in the bus. 

Melody, Trinity, Gigi, 2 or more


Look over there!
Neat! I love those flowers.
Did you see the bee?
The shade is so nice.
It's going to get hot!
I'm happy we have air conditioning. 
Yeah!
That was fun!
(laughing)

Great Day

Such a fun trip! We visited and talked about so many different things: Nonna's trip to Nashville, Trinity's trip from Nashville, tea, books, movies, clothes... the list goes on. Can't wait to see everyone again!

What do you talk to your friends about most?

Best wishes,

5 comments:

  1. *From Julie's doll mom:*

    We're all gonna have to do a massive meet-up one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Hopefully someday I will get together with Nonna and someone from her group. I rarely venture to that side of the state!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you have two really cool reasons to head east. ;-)
      ~Xyra

      Delete