Thursday, January 15, 2015

Melody's Birthday 2015 Part 2

Party Time

Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Melody, 2 or more, Xyra

[Xyra Note: I apologize for the lighting in the following pictures. I couldn't figure out if I wanted flash or not. Sometimes it was okay without and sometimes better with.]

Blow Out the Candles

Wow! This all looks fab-u-lous!
(singing) Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear, Melody. Happy birthday to you!
(overlapping) Blow out the candle. Make a wish. Don't tell us though.
(blowing)
(clapping)
Who wants which kind of cake?
(overlapping) Lemon! Chocolate. Chocolate Peanut Butter. Yellow. (laughing)

Opening Presents

Let's go to the couch for presents.
Do the green one first!
Oooo! A shirt and vest. Cute.
Turn it around.
Very nice.
This one next!
Cute shoes!
Now this one. I love the wrapping.
Neat. More shoes and argyle socks!
Mine next!
Great sparkly bag!
Too pretty to wrap, but there's more. Open it!
A HEDGER! He's cute!
And a skirt and ribbons! Thank you, Kaya!
You're welcome.
This is a cute box.
Love that bow! I think you should wear it. (giggling)
Addy's Summer Plaid! So pretty!
(The apron needs to be ironed.)
I love this! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for all my great gifts!

Group Photo


So what do you notice about the girls? Besides the party and gifts, what did they do to show it was Melody's special day?

About the Party and Gifts

Cupcakes from Sublime Cupcake (but could easily have made my own)
Hedgehog finger puppet: Towne Book Center and Cafe
Black sequin bag: Victoria's Secret
Outift #1: Our Generation Cabin Chic from Target
Outfit #2: Addy's Summer Plaid Outfit purchased during holiday deep discount sale



Best wishes,

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Melody! I'm not sure about this, but I think they all wore purple to show it was Melody's special day? Is her favorite color purple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Melody! Is it that they all have something purple on?

    ReplyDelete