Friday, January 9, 2015

LG Award

The L.G. Award

Wow! Time has really flown by. Thank you Guinea Pig Lover for nominating me/us for this award. Definitely ashamed I/we haven't posted about it earlier.




GPL Questions to Me

  1. What is the first blog that you followed? Hanna's Hangout (now Peacock Poise - last post March 28, 2014)
  2. In what month and year did you start blogging? January 2012
  3. Name the first two blogs that come to mind. Fun with AG Fan and Living a Doll's Life
  4. What blog do you go on the most? Hmmm, not sure about that.
  5. What was your first post called? Welcome!
  6. How many blogs do you have? One, but Lanie contributes to AGVDC
  7. Show your very first picture you put on your blog. The very first picture was in the second post: Introducing Melody Q - with our first Coconut.
  8. Why did you start your blog? When I got my first digital camera I started a fashion project with Melody modeling her outfits. When I saw Hanna's Hangout and, through her link to Doll Diaries, I knew I could put those pictures to good use. To add my/our unique spin to the blog we added the tea element. The blog has grown and morphed from there.

The rules are:

  • No tag backs.
  • Give credit to the person who nominated you.
  • Answer the 8 questions posed by the person who nominated you and create 8 questions for your nominees.
  • Nominate 8 people, notify them with a comment and link to the post.
  • Put the award in your sidebar or on your awards page.

I nominate:

Because I am tardy in posting this beautiful award, I am going to bend the rules a bit. If you are a blogger who regularly reads our posts and believes in treating others as you would like to be treated, then I would love for you to grab this award for your blog and answer the following questions.

If you do not have a blog and you believe that everyone should try their hardest to be kind and respectful to one another, then please feel free to answer questions 1, 3, 4, 7, and 8 in a comment.

Questions:
  1. What blog do you comment on most?
  2. Looking at 2014 - in which month did you post the most?
  3. Have you won a giveaway?
  4. Do you have a favorite Etsy shop?
  5. Which of your posts did you have the most fun writing/creating?
  6. What or who inspired you to start your blog?
  7. What is your favorite type of post to read?
  8. What is your favorite type of post to create?
Thank you again, Guinea Pig Lover!

Best wishes,

2 comments: