Monday, December 8, 2014

First Snows


Really, It Is Autumn

We've actually had two snows already. Lanie checked out the first dusting on November 14.

As you can see this is from before I had my hair done.  I'm so thankful not to be so frizzy any more.

And Kaya the heavier one on November 26.


It was a great day. I love this new coat we have. Very cozy!

How much snow have you had this fall? are you looking forward to more this winter? or are you looking forward to spring and summer?

Best wishes,

7 comments:

  1. We live in southeast Texas so we rarely see snow. The weather is really nice now. I used to like the summers, but now it seems too hot, so I like fall and spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely area. My grandparents lived in Harlingen for many years. I always loved visiting them. There are some days, well, mostly evenings when the conditions are just right when I feel like I am back there.
      ~Xyra

      Delete
  2. We did have a dusting of snow earlier this fall, but I'm hoping for lots more! :) Kaya's coat does look really cozy. :)

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind several small storms over the winter months. You know 3 inches each week would be nice. (With some melting in between.)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that sounds pretty good. ;)

      CutePolarBear

      Delete
  3. I love cold weather! Snow is so much fun!:) And Kaya's coat is really cute!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sledding is my favorite thing to do on snow.

      Emma and CutePolarBear, Kaya's coat came from a kids consignment shop in our town...it's for a newborn.

      Delete