Friday, October 31, 2014

October Day 31

Doll Diaries October Challenge

Day 31 - Costume

What did you dress up as today? We had fun picking out costumes, but someone is always a black cat. Who do you think it will be?

Haley

I wanted to be a ghost, but thought of a different way to do it. I'm really "a gaggle of giggling ghosts." (giggles) Julie Newman and her mom might get that reference.
[Haley's ghost costume is a scarf I found at Dollar Tree.]

Kaya

Meow! I'm the black cat. Come to think of it, I think I was the cat last year too.
Love this costume. The tail makes it perfect!
[Kaya is wearing the retired AG Black Cat costume.]

Kirsten

In honor of Molly's retirement I chose to mimic her Halloween costume of a hula girl.
[Kirsten's costume consists of pieces from Kanani's Luau and OG All Eyelets on Me outfits.]

Lanie

Magic rabbit popping out of a pumpkin here. It takes some imagination to see it just right, but I like that it's not obvious.
[Lanie's skirt and hat were clearance finds at Petsmart.]

Melody

Ever since I saw the AG Wood Fairy costume (now retired) I've wanted to be a fairy. This year is the year! Yay!
Aren't the wings fabulous?
[Melody's outfit is the My Life As fairy costume from Walmart.]

Did you guess the black cat before you saw the pictures?

Happy Halloween everyone!



Best wishes,

#dolldiariesoct14

2 comments:

  1. *giggle* I remember the Scooby Doo episode, "A Gaggle Of Galloping Ghosts"! You all look outta site in your costumes!

    ReplyDelete