Wednesday, May 7, 2014

From the Wardrobe

Great Find on Sale

Everyone loves a sale or a good find. Thanks to Clarisse we know that Bitty Baby clothes will fit us as well. So while browsing American Girl's latest sale offerings we saw one half-price outfit that was a must have. The Gingham Party Dress.

For a bit of perspective, (in our area) Our Generation outfits run between $12.99 and $16.99 depending on the set. My Life As outfits are $9.97; and you know that American Girl runs $24 and up. So to get this for an OG price...

The box arrived Monday and I couldn't wait to put on this outfit. I LOVE it! 

The ensemble consists of a sleeveless, black and white gingham dress with pink sash and matching hat. Also included are black flats with pink bows (and a book - not shown). 

This morning was perfect for picture taking. Well, maybe a little bright, but I think some of the shadows make me look mysterious. Oh, and the necklace and bracelet are from my Junior Bridesmaid outfit.











Best wishes,

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that outfit on you! ~Amelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We took a chance and it really paid off.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to mixing the pieces up with other items.

      Delete
  3. Wow, it looks adorable on her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It really does look great; I'm really happy I chose this Bitty Baby outfit to try.

      Delete